[Cialug] Club Website

David W. Body davidbody at bigcreek.com
Fri Aug 24 10:06:28 CDT 2007

Josh,

I did.

I went to the home page and immediately attempted to vote.  Cookies
were enabled and I was not logged in.  I got the message saying
cookies must be enabled to vote.  Without logging in, I tried to vote
again and it appeared my vote was accepted.  My browser displayed the
voting results.  (Firefox 2.0.0.6.)

--David W. Body / Big Creek Software, LLC