[Cialug] Club Website

Josh More morej at alliancetechnologies.net
Fri Aug 24 09:48:45 CDT 2007

I find that strange because it worked for me on 2.0.0.6 on both SLED and
Kubuntu.

You folks that got the error:

1) Were you logged in to Joomla?

2) Are you running and strange extensions?

3) Was there a large time differential between when you hit the site and
when you voted?  (In other words, could the tracking cookie have
expired?)

-Josh More, RHCE, CISSP, NCLP, GIAC
 morej at alliancetechnologies.net
 515-245-7701

Todd Walton wrote:
> On 8/23/07, Josh More <morej at alliancetechnologies.net> wrote:
>> By the way, I overhauled the club website last night.
>
> What happened to cool shades Tux?  I *love* the switching Tux vote
buttons.

> Also, when I try to vote for my distro I get "Cookies must be
> enabled".  They are.  I'm using Firefox 2.0.0.6.
>
> -todd

I had that error too, firefox 2.0.0.6 on Mandriva Linux.

Maybe it only works if you vote for suse. :p

-dc