[Cialug] secure passwords

Daniel A. Ramaley daniel.ramaley at DRAKE.EDU
Tue Aug 21 11:47:17 CDT 2007

I took the "it occurs only when you configure Windows 2000 to
authenticate against an MIT Kerberos domain" to mean that any
organization using MIT Kerberos for Windows 2000 authentication would
have the issue, not just MIT. I think the other major free kerberos
implementation besides MIT's is called Heimdal.