[Cialug] Tonight's meeting

Josh More morej at alliancetechnologies.net
Wed Aug 15 17:16:04 CDT 2007

Yes, it is at 400 Locust St.

Park at the ramp at 4th and Grand, or drive around and find a spot on
the street.
(ramp parking costs $, street parking is free after 6).

Come into the capital square building and take the escalator to the 2nd
floor.
Walk around to where the elevators are, sign in, and take an elevator
to the 8th floor.
Walk towards the near wall, turn left and cross the little bridge.
(The big bridge is the wrong way).
Take the first left after you exit the small bridge.  Do not turn left
until after you have crossed the bridge.

We are in a conference room on the left, after you pass several rooms
and cubes.  Generally, you can just follow the noise.

If you get lost, call my work number:  515-245-7701

-Josh More, RHCE, CISSP, NCLP, GIAC
 morej at alliancetechnologies.net
 515-245-7701

>>> Cesar Mendoza <mendoza at kitiara.org> 08/15/07 3:21 PM >>>
Hi,

I have not been on a meeting for a while and I'll hate to go to the
wrong place tonight. Is the meeting going to be at Alliance
Technologies at 400 Locust St.?

Bye
Cesar Mendoza
http://www.kitiara.org
--
"God promises eternal life. We can deliver it"
  --Philip K. Dick slogan for the future