[Cialug] php $_SERVER['HTTP_REFERER'] and https requests

Matthew Nuzum newz at bearfruit.org
Tue Aug 14 13:04:37 CDT 2007

On 8/14/07, David Champion <dchampion at visionary.com> wrote:
> If that's the case, this appears to be the default behavior in Firefox &
> IE then.
>
> At least in my test environment, the server is nat'ed behind a firewall,
> so the IP address in the apache log just shows the firewall's internal IP.

Sometimes, for debugging purposes, I just drop phpinfo(32) into the
file (temporarily). I've never experienced the issue you're having
personally, and think its very mysterious, but sometimes there are
additional variables that show up with the needed information.
--
Matthew Nuzum
newz2000 on freenode