[Cialug] This Wednesday's meeting

Josh More morej at alliancetechnologies.net
Sun Aug 12 20:29:17 CDT 2007

Well folks, this Wednesday we get to have a brand new shiny meeting.

According to our agenda in the wiki, it's Graphics day.  This means
that we get to talk about all sorts of fun graphics-related topics.  My
thoughts are to compare the different open source graphics editors
available, and maybe have some fun showing off little tips and tricks in
various systems.

I can talk about the gimp and Inkscape.  I've also played around a bit
with povray, but have little experience with other 3D editors.  Is
anyone else out there willing to chat a bit about different graphics
topics?

I had a thought that, as an activity, we could try to make logos and
banners for the upcoming Software Freedom Day, but if no one really
wants to do that, we could find something else to do.

If you want to extend the agenda, feel free to add to
http://www.cialug.org/ewiki/?id=Meeting+Agenda

Hope to see you there.

-Josh More, RHCE, CISSP, NCLP, GIAC
 morej at alliancetechnologies.net