[Cialug] barcamp

Jim Asbille jim.asbille at gmail.com
Fri Aug 3 10:35:25 CDT 2007

Dave and all,

I have looked at the Barcamp videos and checked out the site and wonder if a
guy like me has a place in Barcamp.  I am a Business Analyst at Wellmark so
I do no programming but I work with programmers and architects.  We are just
starting to grapple with Enterprise Collaboration and Content Management but
am not an expert.  In my personal life I love Linux and Open Source and have
used them for years but at my company these are bad words (M$ shop) so I
have no great implementation stories.  I am just trying to get a feel for
whether I would fit in or if people would wonder why I was there.

On 7/26/07, Dave Weis <djweis at internetsolver.com> wrote:

> This is the address of the barcamp that will be occurring in the Des
> Moines area. Please plan on attending and presenting!
>
> http://barcampdesmoines.pbwiki.com/FrontPage
>

> --
> Dave Weis
> djweis at internetsolver.com
> http://www.internetsolver.com/

Jim Asbille, MSM
registered Linux user number 388067

It is better to travel well than to arrive.
Gautama Buddha