[Cialug] Hi....

Josh More morej at alliancetechnologies.net
Wed Apr 25 10:08:52 CDT 2007

Good point.  According to some emails I have recently received, I can
get an "OEM" version of Vista for "zero to minimal cost",
and since MS recently released their source code (
http://news.zdnet.com/2100-9595_22-525083.html ), Vista should
count as free, open source software... right?

-Josh More, RHCE, CISSP, NCLP
 morej at alliancetechnologies.net
 515-245-7701

On 4/25/07, Todd Walton <tdwalton at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 4/25/07, Matthew Nuzum <matthew.nuzum at canonical.com> wrote:
> > System - > Preferences - > Desktop Effects - > "Enable Desktop
Effects"

> That's too hard.  There should be an easier way.

Yeah, screw that noise.  Let's all just go buy Vista and give up this
crazy Linux pipe dream.

--
Nathan P. Stien
Consulting Engineer / Software Developer