[Cialug] OT request

Don Cady donc5 at mchsi.com
Tue Apr 24 00:51:14 CDT 2007

Dave- Yes, Al does. He wants to get an old Kaypro running for some kind of
homebrew-fun-hobby-project. It's only got 5-1/4" drives, but he plans to
"patch in an 8in. to convert a copy".
Anyway, you're in Ames, right? I relayed all this info, and he responded
that he's going to try and connect with Dan first, as he's closer (and met
him through the CUG before).
Do you mind if I pass on your email if Dan doesn't end up having everything
he needs?

Everyone else- Thank you for your helpful responses.

Thanks,
Don