[Cialug] Iowa Telecom and Qwest

Nathan Stien nathanism at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 18:50:47 CDT 2007

On 4/5/07, Barry Von Ahsen <barry at vonahsen.com> wrote:
> I think he was referring to the unreachability.  sometimes it's nice to
> be completely off line
>
> (of course, then you return to cell coverage, and you've got 15 voice
> mails :( )

Heh, I knew he was talking about the unreachability.  I just saw an
opportunity to vent about this terrible satellite internet. :-)

Unreachability of your own choosing is a fine thing, but having it
externally imposed on you is quite another matter.

--
Nathan P. Stien
Consulting Engineer / Software Developer