UPDATE Re: [Cialug] upgrading opensuse 10.1 -> 10.2

David Champion dchampion at visionary.com
Thu Apr 5 14:45:28 CDT 2007

Yeah, that's why RedHat servers are such a pain to update, because you
have to install so much extra stuff to make them useful.

Mandriva, for all it's other faults, has just about everything I need in
  the installs, or one of the supplemental sources (contribs or PLF).
It's been pretty rare that I have to install something from source.

-dc