[Cialug] Iowa Telecom and Qwest

David Bierce operations at cynicbytrade.com
Wed Apr 4 15:01:48 CDT 2007

Recently moving to Iowa from Wisconsin, cable companies have left a
bad taste in my mouth.  I beta tested for HSA before they were bought
by Charter Comm had a horrible time with Charters port blocking
almost everything below 1024, agressivly finding home routers, using
a transparent proxy and lying about it..ggrrrrr.

Here I use FreeseNotis which doesn't seem to care what I do, as long
as they don't get a DoJ letter.