[Cialug] Iowa Telecom and Qwest

Tim Wilson tim_linux at wilson-home.com
Wed Apr 4 14:49:36 CDT 2007

I use QWest for my DSL line, but use Internet Solver for my ISP.
Dave's trying to get me to all Internet Solver, but there have been
some issues getting QWest to cooperate.

I've been pretty happy with it, been using it almost a year.  The
outtages are much less than they were on Mediacom.

I don't know costs of QWest/Internet Solver since they're split (I
think it's $20 for the Internet Solver part).  I'm sure Dave can chime
in and give a plug for his company. :nudge: :nudge:  Dave, you awake?
:-)

On 4/4/07, Neal Daringer <neal.daringer at gmail.com> wrote:
> you got the link for FN?
>
> On 4/4/07, David Bierce <operations at cynicbytrade.com> wrote:
> >
> > That is for U/D 1024 Kbps/1536 KBPS for the DSL line for 33 a month
> > and Freese Notis as my ISP 20.  2 Static IPs a configuration reverse
> > lookup and no cap.

> > > That price would probably be for residential with MSN and no IP
> > > block or anything.
> > >
> > > dave
> > >

> > > --
> > > Dave Weis