[Cialug] Linux on a PC the size of your palm for < $100

Nathan C. Smith smith at ipmvs.com
Fri Sep 29 09:07:54 CDT 2006

We expect a full report here.  :)

-----Original Message-----
From: Tom Pohl [mailto:tom at tcpconsulting.com]
Sent: Friday, September 29, 2006 9:03 AM
To: Central Iowa Linux Users Group
Subject: Re: [Cialug] Linux on a PC the size of your palm for < $100

I can't find the Taiwanese company, but I'm willing to bet the coax
connector is for the optional wifi module (Looks like a TNC connector).  I
ordered 2 of the NorhTech MicroClient Jr and can't wait to see how they run.
I ordered them 2 days after linux devices reported on them and expect
delivery direct from Thailand in a couple weeks.
http://linuxdevices.com/news/NS6828123924.html
<http://linuxdevices.com/news/NS6828123924.html>

-Tom