[Cialug] Linux on a PC the size of your palm for < $100

Tom Pohl tom at tcpconsulting.com
Fri Sep 29 09:03:20 CDT 2006

I can't find the Taiwanese company, but I'm willing to bet the coax
connector is for the optional wifi module (Looks like a TNC
connector).  I ordered 2 of the NorhTech MicroClient Jr and can't
wait to see how they run.  I ordered them 2 days after linux devices
reported on them and expect delivery direct from Thailand in a couple
weeks.
http://linuxdevices.com/news/NS6828123924.html

-Tom