[Cialug] Apache calendar backend

Daniel A. Ramaley daniel.ramaley at DRAKE.EDU
Mon Sep 18 12:07:50 CDT 2006

Have you looked at Kronolith?
    http://www.horde.org/kronolith/
The larger Horde applications are actively maintained. The most current
release of that one was this summer. If it is the only Horde
application you need, it would be a slight hassle to set up; first the
Horde framework (with all its dependencies), then Kronolith itself.