[Cialug] Cleaning out a network share

Daniel.Juliano at wellsfargo.com Daniel.Juliano at wellsfargo.com
Thu Oct 26 16:52:33 CDT 2006

Mixing tech with human interaction is pretty much where we're headed.

Back up to another disk may not be all that troublesome, as it's only
90GB, which is not that much.

I did manage to cull from 180,000 files to roughly 50,000 by ripping the
results of the treemap tool through a JEdit macro and filtering based on
file type and removing folders that don't pertain.

I'll have to show off the treemap tool at the next LUG I attend, it's
pretty nifty.  Unfortunately, due to teaching part time again this
semester, I probably won't make LUG until January or so.

=Dan