[Cialug] AIT 8-1 tape changer

Nathan C. Smith smith at ipmvs.com
Tue Oct 10 15:25:16 CDT 2006

Erm, I've dropped DLT tapes twice in about 10 years.  Both times putting
them into their case.  One survived the other was a loss.  Haven't dropped
an HD yet.

Disk backup is starting to look better but there is still something
appealing about tape.  If I can figure out how to make bacula work I will
probably switch to USB Hard Drives and disk.

-Nate