[Cialug] Call for speakers - part 2

Josh More morej at alliancetechnologies.net
Tue Oct 10 10:09:13 CDT 2006

While there has been some interest in the "college talk day" concept, no
one has yet confirmed.

I want to be clear that the topic doesn't have to be something that is
new to us.  In actuality,
the group consists of people possessing a wide range of technical
skills.  Generally, a good
presentation/talk is more about what *you* find interesting that what
we do.

So, if you are working on anything that you find interesting or are
experiencing a problem
with which you desire assistance, please come to the meeting on 10/18.

Also, let me know so I can get you on the list.

Thanks,

--
-Josh More, RHCE, CISSP, NCLP
 morej at alliancetechnologies.net