[Cialug] telephone systems

Daniel A. Ramaley daniel.ramaley at DRAKE.EDU
Fri Oct 6 15:45:00 CDT 2006

Awhile back Dave Weis sent out the message below trying to get rid of a
few PBX systems. I took one, but will not have time in the near future
to play with it, and so it is just taking up space in my apartment.
Would anyone else like it? If so, i'm offering everything that i
received under the same terms as it was given. Please let me know if
you are interested and we can set up a way to transfer the goods.