[Cialug] looking for a hosting company

afan at afan.net afan at afan.net
Wed Oct 4 14:47:05 CDT 2006

hi,
firm I work for, want to change current hosting company. we are looking
for a managed dedicated server (I'll administer server as much as I can
but I would need some help) with P4, 2.8GHz+, 1GB RAM, 60GBHD+, Linux
(SuSE if it's possible), 100GB+ Bandwidth, 24/7 phone tech support.

any recommendation? after 2 days of google-ing - I gave up. so many
hosting companies and all of them are "the best" :) really need
recommendation.

does anybody know hosting company that use suse?

thanks for any help.

-afan