[Cialug] CVSNT

carl-olsen at mchsi.com carl-olsen at mchsi.com
Wed Oct 4 11:05:45 CDT 2006

I'm using cvsnt and tortoise on Windows XP and our entire domain just changed the user log in for our accounts.  CVSNT is now telling me that I'm denied access because it thinks my old log in is the correct log in instead of the new one.  However, when I look up my account in Windows it still shows my old old account name.  The only thing that has changed is the actual log in name which is what CVSNT thinks it needs.  From what I can find on the user groups at

http://www.cvsnet.org/pipermail/cvsnt/2003-June.007057.html

there is no way to use the sspi protocol in this situation and I have to use pserver or sserver.  I hate to use a remote protocol to run something locally on my own machine.  Does anyone have any suggestions on how I can get CVSNT working again without having to use pserver or sserver?