[Cialug] Ok, Introduction..

kristau kristau at gmail.com
Wed Nov 15 21:49:50 CST 2006

On 11/15/06, Jim Cole <jrcole at gmail.com> wrote:
> I signed up for the APC event and so I might see some of you guys there.
>
> I wanted to introduce myself since I haven't attended any meetings and I'm a
> newbie to Iowa.

Welcome to Iowa, Jim!

Not sure if you were able to make it to the meeting tonight.  We had
quite a few presentations going on, so we really didn't get much
social time.  If you didn't get to the meeting, we'd love to have you
join us any time!  We typically go out for food and beverages after
the meeting ends for more social interaction, though.

I'll be attending the APC event at InfoBunker, so I'll see you there!

later,
kristau
--
Tired programmer