[Cialug] OT: Gigabit speeds (was Gigabit NICs)

Nathan C. Smith smith at ipmvs.com
Tue Nov 14 15:33:31 CST 2006

Some of the recent mini-itx boards have multiple embedded Ethernet
chips/ports and are now running at 1+ GHz speeds.

http://www.logicsupply.com/product_info.php/cPath/78_93/products_id/611

They also have a selection of Pentium M boards that might be more to your
liking:
http://www.logicsupply.com/index.php/cPath/78_75

-Nate