[Cialug] Gigabit NICs

jcbailey at code0.net jcbailey at code0.net
Mon Nov 13 22:14:00 CST 2006

Thanks for the responses so far. As far as the tg3 cards, I had one in my
Dell 600m and didn't have any issues, but what manufacturers use this
card? We don't want to get stuck in an issue with the vendor changing
chipsets through the life of the product. Other than that, the PRO/1000s
sound great so far. We can get them for $31 from CDWG so it isn't too bad
of a deal.

Jon