[Cialug] MS class action

Stephen Hawkins ng0g at mchsi.com
Mon Nov 13 16:58:29 CST 2006

.22 cents,

On Monday 13 November 2006 16:07, Dave Weis wrote:
> On Mon, 13 Nov 2006, Nathan C. Smith wrote:
> > Yeah, the class action suit is Roxanne Conlin & co. going up against MS
> > on behalf of the fine citizens of Iowa.
> > I asked one of our attorneys about it and his (jaded) response was that a
> > class action is good for the attorneys and not much else.
> > So if Roxanne wins we can all revel in our $0.22 checks, or whatever the
> > payout happens to end up to be.

That's .22 cents more then I have spent on Microsoft anything in the last 10
years.  I'll be making a profit.  Yow!

Of course you'll probably have to show that you actually bought something from
MS in the last 10 years.  Hmmm!  That might be a problem...I'll have to think
about it........Hmmmmmmmmmm!

How about "pain and suffering", or "mental anguish",...or....all that time I
spent getting spyware, malware, adware, IE,  off my relatives computers.

Thats got to be worth a million or two.....!

Steve
--
73 49 111 01001001
Steve Hawkins NG0G