[Cialug] Power supply

Matthew Nuzum matthew.nuzum at canonical.com
Tue Nov 7 12:51:40 CST 2006

Roach, John wrote:
> ?
> Does anyone know of a local place to pickup a power supply for a hp laptop?\

CompUSA has some that work with a variety of laptops. You just need to
know approximately what kind of power usage you need. I think a 90 watt
is pretty common, but if yours originally came with a 70 watt model you
can save some money by getting the lower powered version.

I bought a 90 watt that works with A/C internationally, DC in a car or
DC in a plane for about $100 in the summer. There are a lot of choices
though.

--
Matthew Nuzum
newz2000 on freenode