[Cialug] Sony Vaio screws

Nathan C. Smith smith at ipmvs.com
Tue Nov 7 09:24:24 CST 2006

Most would say Sony Vaio sucks, but to each his own.

I got a cheap "mega-screwdriver" set someplace like true value or harbor
freight one time.  It had hundreds of different ends to work with a single
driver.  I mostly use them with my electric screwdriver but occasionally I
need a really weird screw I can usually find it in there.  I will look
tonight to see if it has what you are looking for, if you don't find
something sooner.  The set had torx heads, "star style deck screws" etc etc.

-Nate