[Cialug] Apple and PC Computer Monitors

Anthony Jeffries ajeffri at loopysite.org
Sun Nov 5 20:35:28 CST 2006

I originally posted this to the Story County Freecycle group, but y'all
might be interested in this. They are free to a good home.

----- Forwarded message from ajeffri at loopysite.org -----

To: storycountyfreecycle at yahoogroups.com
From: ajeffri at loopysite.org
Date: Sat, 4 Nov 2006 21:52:00 -0600
Subject: [storycountyfreecycle] OFFER: Apple and PC Computer Monitors

Freecyclers,

I have four computer monitors that I no longer need. I believe they are
working, but that is not guaranteed. They are as follows:

One Apple II green-screen monitor

One Mac monitor with the old-style Mac video connector...good for pre-iMac
Macintoshes

Two generic monitors that I believe are limited to 800x600, but you might be
lucky and get more out of them. They would be great for a BSD or Linux
server.

Email me at the addresses below or call 515 290-1631 if you want them. I am
in Ames near North Grand Mall.

If they don't go within the next couple of weeks, they will go to the Ames
Recovery plant. They are simply taking up too much space.

--
Tony Jeffries
ajeffri at loopysite.org
n0nro at arrl.net