[Cialug] Re: Cleaning electronics

afan at afan.net afan at afan.net
Fri Nov 3 11:37:27 CST 2006

nate,
if cigarette smoke really bothers you I'll recomend to sell that one and
buy new/other one. think on time you are going to spend cleaning it and
money you will spend on cleaners?
and, on the end, are you sure you are going to clean it out?

I've lend a book to friend. he gave me back and the book smelled so bad on
cigarettes - I gave him back (didn't tell him why, friend is more impotant
to me than book) and bought other one.

:D

-afan