[Cialug] pdf thing (again)

Nathan C. Smith smith at ipmvs.com
Fri Nov 3 09:31:52 CST 2006

I'm going to come out and ask - what platform will the work ultimately be
done on?  On a Windows computer or on a server using a web interface?

Are the forms consistent?  - the same forms over and over, or will they
frequently change?

The PDF system nuance sells is supposed to be very good at this kind of
stuff - for end users on Windows.  I don't know if the free and tiny
foxreader can fill forms.

BTW - I have had experience with the PDF-tools stuff and it *is* excellent.

-Nate