[Cialug] Renig.

Tony Bibbs tony at tonybibbs.com
Wed May 17 22:44:21 CDT 2006

Ok,

Many of you won't remember this but at one point I was running TMDA to
deal with my SPAM issues.  Well about 2 months ago I broke down and
rebuilt my mail server and have spamtrap, SPF, amavisd, spamassassin and
a few select RBL's all under postfix working.

Two things:

1) I WAS contributing to the SPAM issue.  I do like TMDA but I saw the
wisdom in it

2) This configuration is unbelievable.  Maybe two SPAM messages a day
all for a whopping $0

Anyway, point is I may not initially agree with views of some on this
list initially but given enough time my hard head subsides.

--Tony