[Cialug] graphics accelerator

Nathan C. Smith smith at ipmvs.com
Mon May 8 08:42:42 CDT 2006

Don't be afraid of nVidia even if it is proprietary.  It works well. (I
suppose that is what is on your Dell machine at work no that's I've said
something nice about it)

Also, Matrox is still available - although they might be more in the 2D
high-performance area.

Probably the best thing to do is find a card that is not too new and has
good OpenG/L support?

-Nate