[Cialug] (no subject)

Nick Rempe nickrempe at gmail.com
Mon May 1 14:11:45 CDT 2006

Got a problem compiling some Python that you guys might be able to help me
with,

For some reason when I compile a Python script that is connected to a MySQL
server through the Python addon MySQL for Python, the scripts look fine and
they execute, but when I check the MySQL database, our data isn't in there.
But it works becasue we use the MySQL command line and it shows up.  Through
a Python script, I'm able to see what is in the MySQL database, but I'm
unable to put anything in it through a Python script. Any ideas/thoughts?

Thanks for the help,
Nick Rempe

--
Maybe in an alternate dimension...