[Cialug] OT: forum harassment

Tom Pohl tom at tcpconsulting.com
Thu Mar 23 19:22:50 CST 2006

That ip belongs to the Marshalltown faction of mediacom.  Have you
tried the abuse number listed with that block's info?

NetRange:   12.219.224.0 - 12.219.231.255
CIDR:       12.219.224.0/21
NetName:    MEDIACOMCC-12-219-224-0-MARSHALLTOWN-IA
NetHandle:  NET-12-219-224-0-1

OrgAbuseHandle: ATTAB-ARIN
OrgAbuseName:   ATT Abuse
OrgAbusePhone:  +1-919-319-8130