[Cialug] Anyone ever get one of these

Dave J. Hala Jr. dave at 58ghz.net
Thu Mar 23 09:19:24 CST 2006

According to a /. article the other day most FBI staff don't have access
to email from the "outside" world, due to "funding issues".

DHS also got an "F" on their computer security report card.  They can't
even keep there own house in order let alone do anything else.

On Thu, 2006-03-23 at 09:10, Morris Dovey wrote:
> Hmmm. I've gotten similar. Just for grins, you might foreward copies to
> DHS - they might take an interest in money-shuffling schemes...
>
> If it's a scam, the spammers might get a more serious response than they
> bargained for. If, on the other hand, it's a money-laundering/theft
> scheme the FBI might take a more serious interest if action was
> requested by DHS management.
>
> Morris Dovey
> DeSoto Solar
> DeSoto, Iowa USA
> http://www.iedu.com/DeSoto

Open Source Information Systems, Inc. (OSIS)
Dave J. Hala Jr., President <dave at osis.us>
641.485.1606