[Cialug] Anyone ever get one of these

Stephen Hawkins ng0g at mchsi.com
Thu Mar 23 04:43:59 CST 2006

CiLug,

I got this yesterday.  It sounds odd, and smells a little funny.  Has anyone
else ever received one of these?

Steve

Subject: Job alert from FMA Group.
Date: Wednesday 31 December 1969 18:00
From: "Albert Wallace" <albert_wallace at fma-group.info>
To: "Stephen Jeffery Hawkins" <nspm2 at mchsi.com>

Hello Stephen  Jeffery  Hawkins.
You have been contacted as a potential employee who has registered with
 "monster.com"! My name is Albert Wallace, project coordinator and your
 direct supervisor at FMA Group. I will try to explain about our company and
 your responsibilities in a nutshell. FMA Group currently offers a secure,
 fast, and inexpensive means to transfer funds and goods internationally. FMA
 Group headquarters is located in 142, Streatham High Rd London SW16 1BJ UK.
 For more information, please visit our website: www.fma-group.info

There are 15-25 new openings every month for a representative to assist in
 creation of our virtual local presence for the back office functions.
 Person, who is accepted for this position, will perform these tasks:

- Responsible for processing the applications
- Process work requests necessary to maintain an effective payments transfer
 program; -Managing cash and balancing receipts;
- Making collections;
- Posting payments;
- Making bank deposits;
- Operating within prescribed budgets;
- Consult with Senior Manager in developing payment schedules;
- Coordinate the assignments;
- Operate a computer and modern software to operate and maintain a
 computerized operations program; - Perform related duties and
 responsibilities as required.

You will be compensated for the time spent on each project at $2500 per month
 (once full time employed). You will be paid every two weeks via corporate
 check! Also you will receive 3% commission from the transaction amount! You
 must have a bank account to receive wages from us. Dependant on your work
 results, you might be hired on a full time basis within 3-6 months. Please
 remember that no self respecting company will ask you for any upfront fees
 or any kind of payment to begin employment! Please fill an application to
 receive detail information and start the trial period! Please note that
 while is no prior experience requirements, good communications skills and
 responsible personality is a plus!

If you decide to join us please reply to this e-mail with 'Interested' in a
 subject line.

Your information will be used only within FMA Group. Every employee, who
 satisfies our requirements, will be contacted by our manager via e-mail.
 Phone interviews will be mandatory before full time employment! Sincerely,
Albert Wallace

73 49 111 01001001
Steve Hawkins NG0G
ng0g at arrl.net