[Cialug] fstab options

Jerry Heiselman jweida at gmail.com
Wed Mar 22 16:11:24 CST 2006

I'm not sure with USB devices, but I know under NFS you have two options you
can add that do this.  They are bg and soft.  Perhaps they will work this
way under a USB filesystem.  Your line in fstab might then look like this:

/deev/sda1 /mnt/USB auto bg,soft

Let us know if this works.  I would like to do something similar and I don't
use Mandriva as dave had suggested.