[Cialug] OT: Job Opportunities in the IT Field

Aaron Jensen aaron at aaronjensen.net
Wed Mar 1 18:06:17 CST 2006

Hey everyone, thought this would be a good place to look into some possible
job opportunities.  I am currently a senior in HS attending Urbandale and
Central Academy, which makes finding a job part-time in the IT field a
little difficult.  I was hoping someone might provide me with either a
direct reference to an opportunity or just some tips for finding a job in
this area.  If you would prefer to contact me off the list, feel free to
shoot me an e-mail at aaron at aaronjensen.net

Thanks,
Aaron Jensen