[Cialug] Drive Imaging.

David Champion dchampion at visionary.com
Wed Jun 28 14:26:15 CDT 2006

I replied to this on the ames list...

I've used g4l, it worked very well. I imaged the old HD in my laptop
with both WinXP and Linux on it, and tranferred it to larger partitions
on a new HD.

I tried g4u a couple years ago - at the time it only had german keyboard
mappings, so I couldn't type some symbols like the @ it needed to set up
the transfer. Maybe that's been addressed now.

-dc