[Cialug] June meeting - topics

Josh More morej at alliancetechnologies.net
Sun Jun 18 16:46:44 CDT 2006

Is a feature comparison between various blogging software interesting
enough?

In particular, I'd interested in how OpenID works with the various
blogging systems,
and how they tie in with clients (Linux, Windows, Mac, Web, Palm,
etc).

Anything good there?

For the gentoo bit, try using a Cross pen.  The higher density ink
cartridge equates
to greater buffer space, so the compilation goes faster.

--
-Josh More, RHCE, CISSP, NCLP
 morej at alliancetechnologies.net
 515-245-7701

>>> djweis at internetsolver.com 06/18/06 4:29 PM >>>

I was going to do a live demonstration of compiling gentoo from start
finish with a usb thumbdrive and a bic pen. It might take two
timeslots,
though.

I've set up movable type and wordpress but they aren't that interesting
;)

--
Dave Weis
djweis at internetsolver.com