[Cialug] June meeting - topics

Josh More morej at alliancetechnologies.net
Sun Jun 18 16:34:22 CDT 2006

At this point, we have five lightning talks committed to:

# Mediawiki - Josh More
# DNS-based anti SPAM techniques - Stephen Webb
# OpenGroupware.org - Kevin C. Smith
# Linux file and file system encryption - Ken Ristau
# OpenPBX.org - Nathan C. Smith

This will take about 25 minutes + question time.

One topic I do not see is a discussion of various social networking
software.

Is anyone familiar enough with the topic to discuss:

del.icio.us / digg
Flickr
livejournal / blogger / MovableType / WordPress / myspace
OpenID
?

Another topic that I don't see is that of languages.

Anyone feel up to giving a talk on rails vs php vs java ?

Thanks,

--
-Josh More, RHCE, CISSP, NCLP
 morej at alliancetechnologies.net