[Cialug] So THAT'S why so many Americans hate the French...

Dave J. Hala Jr. dave at 58ghz.net
Wed Jul 26 10:31:32 CDT 2006

Yeah and that makes the great ole USA about 20th in the world as far as
connectivity goes. I never cease to be amazed by the strangle hold the
telco's have on the general public and the overbearing influence they
have on our political proccess.

:) Dave

On Wed, 2006-07-26 at 10:26, Brandon Griffis wrote:
> ...Jealousy.
>
> 2.5Gb/s fiber to the home in France for $85/month
> http://slashdot.org/articles/06/07/26/127205.shtml
>
> -Gamble
>

> DISCLAIMER - The subject line is meant to be sarcastic.  Please take
> it as a poor attempt at humor.

Open Source Information Systems, Inc. (OSIS)
Dave J. Hala Jr., President <dave at osis.us>
641.485.1606