[Cialug] mediacom repair number?

Ian Walmsley iwalmsley at ianlan.com
Tue Jul 25 15:03:01 CDT 2006

You might have better luck calling the Customer Service number, then ask to
be transferred (as they use CIC to route incoming calls) and doing this will
put you above the rest of the callers that called the Internet Support 800
number. Mediacom has long hold times, as some of us know.

What's the issue?

Ian S. Walmsley
IANLAN.COM
Network Operations Center
iwalmsley at ianlan.com
515.778.5399

"This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you
are not the addressee or authorized to receive this for the addressee, you
must not use, copy, disclose, or take any action based on this message or
any information herein. If you have received this message in error, please
advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message. Thank
you for your cooperation."