[Cialug] japanese readers?

Bryan Baker ka_klick at mac.com
Wed Jul 19 10:03:52 CDT 2006

Machine translation (I wanted to know, and thought some of it was
kinda funny):

Finally sale! That "suicide bombing button" became the USB hub! (Sound
to enter) * it is July 26 sunrise load start. In reservation
acceptance! !  Finally sale! The strain the effective sound being
"Sound entering suicide bombing button DX USB2.0 hub"! !  It can
operate "the suicide bombing button" of that bosom oak truly!
Unless the switch is operated in order (ON), the commodity of the
prejudice that sound is not output,! When and, you look at the rear,
being to be the USB2.0 hub to which four ports were attached and do
You can use function.

Just puts in the desk the strain to drift, and the optimum to the
little stress cancellation which is in the midst of job! Usually,
because functioning it does as the USB hub, as a fixture you can use
as a fixture you can use even at the work place. ョ where many
degrees stop wanting to make ポチッ unintentionally!

Sound entering suicide bombing button DX USB2.0 hub commodity number
0694 price 5,250 Yen (including tax) postage extra

* Being to be July 26 sunrise load start, please acknowledge
beforehand. In reservation acceptance! !

Interface:
The number of USB2.0 ports: 4 port
use power sources: USB bus power itself
size: W100 x H67 x D80 (mm) basic machine
weight: 215g
correspondence OS: After WinXP after /MacOSX

=====
All You're HUBs are belong to us!
For great justice!