[Cialug] GNUPG Key Signing Party Information

kristau kristau at gmail.com
Tue Jul 18 22:17:58 CDT 2006

Those wishing to participate in the mini key signing party tomorrow
night are asked to review the information at the following URL:

  http://www.cryptnet.net/fdp/crypto/gpg-party.html

Particularly, please review the section "Participating In The Party".
It is next to impossible for our group to meet the condition listed
under section 3.3: "What Participants Should Not Bring to the Party: A
Computer", so I propose we instead insist on only signing keys that
are generated off-site, before the meeting.  Bring some ID and a
printed copy of your Key ID, Key Type, Hex Fingerprint and Key Size
info.

That said, if you need assistance generating a key, I will be happy to
demonstrate the process during my lightning talk so you can duplicate
it off-site.  We can then hold another key-signing either at the next
CIALUG meeting or (better still) at another time and place (for
instance, a nice brew pub).

Tired programmer
Coding late into the night
The core dump follows