[Cialug] DVD ISOs of OpenSUSE 10.1 and SLED10

Carl Olsen carl-olsen at mchsi.com
Tue Jul 18 19:20:15 CDT 2006

I see the pricing for SLED is $50 per year, or $125 for 3 years.  SLES
pricing is $345 for one year, or $873 for 3 years.  I'm not sure what you
mean about 7 years.  I think at that price I can fiddle with a new free
version every 6 months.  I paid $400 for my Windows 2003 Server license, and
it has free updates for the life of the product.