[Cialug] Call for lightning talks - Wednesday

Josh More morej at alliancetechnologies.net
Sun Jul 16 13:52:01 CDT 2006

OK, we have 10-20 minutes allocated for SFD (in case it runs long).

This means that we can handle 6-8 lightning talks.
( http://www.cialug.org/ewiki/?id=Lightning+Talks )

I have signed myself up to give a talk on SUSE Linux Desktop 10, which
is expected to be released this Monday.
If it doesn't pan out, I'll find something else.

If there is a talk you would like to give, sign up at
http://www.cialug.org/ewiki/?id=Meeting+Agenda
or email me, and I will sign you up myself.

Looking forward to seeing everyone on Wed.

--
-Josh More, RHCE, CISSP, NCLP
 morej at alliancetechnologies.net
 515-245-7701

On Sun, 2006- 07- 16 at 13:33 - 0500, Josh More wrote:
> According the wiki, our meeting this Wednesday will be focused on
> Software Freedom Day.
>
> My questions:
>
> 1) Will SFD take up the entire meeting?

No. 10 minutes

--
IT is the duty of every man, as far as his ability extends, to detect
and expose delusion and error. But nature has not given to everyone a