[Cialug] Mysql 4.1

Nathan C. Smith smith at ipmvs.com
Thu Jul 13 08:34:32 CDT 2006

Why not just buy a good book on SQL?

O'Reilly has a nice pocket guide to SQL that covers the major dialects of
SQL including mysql and sql-server.  Also the SAMS book SQL in 10 minutes
goes into really good detail and has a lot of examples for basic queries,
including joins views, transactions and sub-selects.  I refer to it often
when I haven't done something in a while.

-Nate