[Cialug] SUSE 10.1 or Debian?

Carl Olsen carl-olsen at mchsi.com
Sat Jul 8 12:37:46 CDT 2006

Yes, I like yast, and I like red carpet, which is what I'm using now.  Of
course, my only other experience was the free distro of red hat 8, so I
don't have any idea what any of the other distros are like.  I'm going to
take your comments as a recommendation to go with Debian, since that is what
one of my coworkers is recommending.  If I go with Debian, I have someone at
work I can get help from.

Thank you!